Poster presentation guidelines
Deadline poster abstract submission: 15 March 2020
The theme for this Congress is: “ Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work”
Information for the submission of Poster abstracts
Abstracts on any aspect of paediatric palliative care are welcome.
Presentations should aim to promote excellence paediatric palliative care and can be submitted in the following categories:
- Clinical practice
- Pain and symptom management
- Policy or programme development
- Ethical issues
- Adolescents and young people
The congress language is English.
Anyone with an interest in paediatric palliative care including: administrators, clinical leaders, physicians, nurses, social workers, chaplains, counsellors, volunteers, educators, researchers, advocates, parents and any individuals interested in paediatric hospice and all-inclusive coordinated care
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words and are due no later than 15 March 2020. To e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All abstracts must include current contact information with E-mail address
- Authors of abstracts accepted for presentation can avail of early bird registration
- Successful authors of abstracts will be notified by email
- Poster abstracts will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
Abstracts are being invited for presentation at the congress.
The three abstracts with the highest scores will be selected for platform presentation at the congress.
All abstracts will be scored by at least three members of the scientific committee and the three with the highest scores will be selected for platform presentation.
NOTE. Please send the abstract for poster in PDF to e-mail: email@example.com